WHO CAN BENEFIT?
Absolutely everyone. Since the formula is being applied to your scalp, as opposed to your hair, the texture is unimportant when it comes to the benefit that Meraki Oil provides. Whether you have 1A to 4C hair, the benefits that this oil provides is for everyone. Which means texture, hair type, color, porosity level or ethnicity does not matter when using the product!
Will this work for my hair type?
Yes, This product was made for all hair types. It is a nutrient and mineral dense formula meant to aid in overall health of hair. There are several ways to use the product and knowing your hair’s porosity may help in maximising the benefits. Learn more tips and tricks to help maximise the benefits of Meraki Oil for your hair!
Will this work if I lost my hair from alopecia? (PCOS, cancer treatment, postpartum, etc.)
Meraki Oil cannot cure any disease/syndromes. Using the product can deliver essential nutrients needed for healthy scalp and hair, encouraging new growth.
Does this help with hair thickness?
Yes it can, although it cannot make your individual strand thicker or give you hair that otherwise you never had. (ie. if your genetics indicate that your hair strands are finer, this product cannot make your individual hair strands thicker or give you hair that you never at one point had). If you have experienced loss, however, it can help generate new growth and awaken follicles that are otherwise dormant.
Can this be used on men / beards?
Yes. It is recommended to always do a patch test before use.
How long will it take to see results?
Every individual is different and therefore results and timing will vary. Some may see noticeable changes within a couple of weeks while others may take a longer period of time.
HOW IT WORKS
The combination of different vitamins and minerals in this potent formula can deeply penetrate your follicles and hair shaft while providing essential nutrients and hydrating your cell membranes.
Our hair is made up of keratin, and needs proteins, vitamins, and minerals such as zinc and iron to be at it healthiest. Specific oils packed into Meraki Oil are rich in fatty acids and vitamins that work together in preventing breakage so you can keep more of the length you grow.
For example, peppermint oil and cinnamon are stimulants that increase blood circulation to the scalp, promoting hair growth. These are just a couple of the many oils used to treat scalp inflammations and diseases, while cleansing simultaneously. This clears a path for healthy new growth.
Sweet almond oil is another, that contains vitamin E, fatty acids, proteins and antioxidants, along with an important mineral for hair health, magnesium. These all help seal and protect against loss and breakage, resulting in stronger, thicker hair.
Grapeseed oil contains emollients, antioxidants and nutrients that are essential to the growth of healthy hair and skin cells. Its ability to treat brittle and weak hair and hair loss comes from its superior moisturizing qualities.
No ingredient was chosen by accident. They are all working together to make sure you have the healthiest, shiniest, softest, fullest and best looking hair that you can!
Read more about the benefits of each ingredient here.
Ready to see the results for yourself? Purchase Meraki Oil today!
- Avoid heating the hair: This will minimise breakage from heating tools allowing for more length retention.
- Avoid bleaching hair: Bleaching is extremely damaging to the hair as it causes a lot of breakage. Proper dying/bleaching in appropriate time frames may not apply.
- Don’t skip the massage: It is a very crucial and beneficial step for hair growth.
- With low porosity hair, this product will work best in combination with steam (ie. hot shower, hot towel over a bonnet, or a hair steamer) as it will open your pores and allow for better absorption. This will be beneficial for all porosity levels, but especially necessary for low porosity.
- Drink lots of water! Your hair needs moisture to grow, both inside and outside of the body.
- Taking vitamins/supplements that are good for hair growth or eating nutrient rich foods will help with growth. (your hair is the least important body part, if you are deficient in essential vitamins, the first thing to deteriorate will be the hair)
May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with the eyes should be avoided. Not for children under the age of 2. Pregnant or nursing mothers should consult a physician before use. Do not ingest.
Before using, please reference the ingredient list to ensure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are not and experience some irritation, this formula may be too potent for you. In this case you can either:
- Dilute the oil in equal parts with another carrier oil such as grapeseed, sunflower, olive or coconut oil and use as recommended
- You may need to apply very small amounts to your scalp weekly for the first month (skipping the massage), particularly if you’re not used to using these types of ingredients . After the first month, start increasing usage slowly while simultaneously incorporating massage into your routine until you are used to the new ingredients being used on your scalp.